Firstly, we would like to thank everyone for taking part in our #12 Days of Christmas competition! We received over 1700 entries across the whole 12 Days. In case you missed it, see the list of winners below;
Day 1: Vicky Jenkins & Lynn Turner (Whitehall Vouchers)
Day 2: Jake Maynard & Irene Croker (Cheese Boards)
Day 3: Audrey Dean (Puzzle & travel case)
Day 4: Darran England (Chocolate box)
Day 5: Amanda Whiting (Bath Rugby tickets)
Day 6: Natalie Doust & Kerrie Birkett (Pet hampers)
Day 7: Emma Eacott & Sarah Wakefield (Marshfield Vouchers)
Day 8: Belinda King (Bouquet of Flowers)
Day 9: Julia Gettings & Tracy Penny (Fruit & Veg hampers)
Day 10: Krisztian Kocsis (Meat hamper)
Day 11: Annabel Hadley (Drinks hamper)
Day 12: Gemma Godwin-Deweney (Bowood Family Pass)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 12th December 2019.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is open to UK residents within a 25-mile radius of each of our branches unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes must be collected in person from one of our branches across Wiltshire and Bristol.
- By entering the competition, you are giving your consent to have your name published on our website and social media pages.
- Any prizes not collected by 20th December will be donated to charity.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be announced on each day of the competition and posted on our Facebook page.
- Winners also will be contacted via email, telephone, text or Facebook messenger and names will be displayed on our website at the end of the competition.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Standard operator network costs may apply for text back competition entries.
- The competition will run from 1st December 2019 until 12th December 2019.