To reward and motivate
The welfare and motivation of our own employees are of the utmost importance to us.
We want our staff to feel well rewarded for great work and well motivated to go on and achieve their full potential.
Below you will find a full list of the current Employee Benefits that we offer:
- We provide 28 days holiday with an additional two days holiday after two years’ service followed by an extra day for each year up to five years’ service.
- All Managers are entitled to an additional two days holiday per year.
- Fair pay – we are living wage employer and ensure salaries are benchmarked annually.
- As a family friendly company, we’re delighted to provide a Corporate Bowood family membership ticket for two adults and two children to use throughout the season.
- We believe in rewarding long service with a £1000 Net bonus after 10 years’ service to thank our staff for their loyalty to the company.
- We offer a holiday buy back scheme which offers staff the opportunity to buy back up to 5 days holiday per year.
- Red letter day performance league with vouchers to recognise productivity and encourage healthy competition among colleagues.
- Axa Healthcare cashback scheme, which allows you to claim back money for a range of healthcare-related treatments such as dentist, eye care, physiotherapy or hospitalisation.
- We believe in people power and provide individual training and career development plans for our staff working with one the industry’s leading recruitment trainers across all levels including new recruits and aspiring managers.
- We encourage continual professional development for our staff working with industry leaders such as the REC and membership fees are paid by the company to support this for our staff.
- We offer an attractive bonus package for our recruitment consultants, with clear attainment guidelines which will provide you with unlimited earning potential.
- We offer team building events throughout the year, such as mountain climbing, high ropes, and skydiving – this is your chance to get active!
- You will be given opportunities to get involved with fundraising activities and staff can apply annually for time off to support a charity of their choice.
- We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and offer a £250 referral fee for new internal employees.
- There is a monthly charitable raffle to support our Business Against Poverty Family in need, with a cash prize draw.