Recruiting for new positions in your company can be a long, frustrating and time-consuming process. Sifting through hundreds of CVs, arranging interviews, waiting for candidates to turn up and then potentially finding out they're not the right person for the job; it's time-consuming and can take up precious resources.
Using a reputable established recruitment agency can take the hassle out of your recruitment process. So why use an agency? The real question is, why wouldn't you?
- Saves money and time - we find great talent quickly and efficiently with a range of tools at our fingertips.
- Perfectly Placed People - we take the time to understand the type of person you're looking for and shortlist appropriate candidates for you to interview.
- Experts in their field - all our recruitment consultants are highly trained individuals with the relevant sector knowledge and experience to source great quality candidates. We have ex carers working on our healthcare desk and ex drivers working on our driving desk, which means they have an in-depth understanding of your job role and requirements.
- Try before you buy - at 24-7 Staffing, we offer a temp-to-perm service. For an employer, it is an opportunity to 'try before you buy' and for a candidate, it's a practice period with a new employer and reduces the risk of having to repeat the recruitment process or get stuck with the 'wrong fit'.
- Low unemployment - in Wiltshire and across the UK there is a record low unemployment rate, so sourcing candidates can be a struggle. Our expert local market knowledge means we know where and how to source the hard to reach, quality candidates.
- Proven track record - we have a proven track record and have worked with over 300 clients and registered more than 12,000 candidates over the last 15 years.
- 5 Star Service - we believe that 5-star service means delivering to a high standard and going the extra mile for both clients and candidates.
So, if you are looking to recruit great quality staff and want to save your business time and money, get in touch with a member of our team today on 0800 783 0247.