We have strong relationships with key employers and are the recruiter of choice for many local businesses.
We resource permanent, temporary and contract positions and, as recruitment experts, we can take on the role of sourcing you a new position which meets your needs and aspirations. Unlike many other recruitment companies, we can either provide you with or guide you towards training opportunities to improve your skills so you can attain a higher level of employment and a better salary.
Our candidate charter sets out the standards we operate to within the company and is shared with all members of our team.
This is drawn not only from our mission and values as a business but also from listening to the issues that are important to our clients and candidates.
1. We promise to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times respecting other viewpoints.
2. We promise to respond honestly and efficiently to enquiries, answering the phone within three rings and responding within at least 15 minutes wherever possible.
3. We promise to treat people as individuals, remembering personal details and greeting everyone with a warm welcome.
4. We promise to meet your requirements to the best of our ability, going the extra mile at every opportunity.
5. We promise to promote and comply with the latest legislation across all sectors using development tools and training.
If you like the sound of our promise to you, please get in touch with the team here at 24-7 Staffing:
At 24-7 Staffing we’re proud to be a living wage employer. We believe everyone should be paid a minimum of £7.20 an hour regardless of age or background, including those under 25 years old.