This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful and thriving establishment, during a period of company growth. They are looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to hit the ground running; providing first level support to their large and diverse client base.
This will include ensuring that Service Level Agreements are maintained, and that the ticketing system is fully up to date. You will be required to provide regular service update reports to the Service Desk management team.
A flexible working approach is essential for this role, as you may need to work outside of the normal working hours to cope with varying situations and workloads.
Within the role, your duties will include:
- Responding to requests for technical assistance via phone and electronically
- Accurate and informative reporting and communication with other departments
- Completion of service tickets in a timely, concise and informative manner
- Following and maintaining ITIL process as required
- Documenting Service Desk Processes, Triage/ UAT scripts as required
You will need to:
- Achieve the objectives of the role whilst working within the procedures and processes that are in place
- Meet SLA’s where applicable
- Ensure accuracy with ticketing system and that all are up to date
- Always provide a professional manner in front of customers
Technical experience required:
- Desktop Windows 10
- Microsoft Servers 2008 – 2016
- Office 365
- Exchange 2013 and upward
Travelling between various locations is an essential part of the role so a full UK Driving License is required.