Urgently recruiting for:
2x C+E Drivers (tramping)
Hours: Monday-Friday with nights out
£27,113. Pa plus tax free night out money
Our client is a local company that have been established for 142 years. They are a family owned business that is reflected in the way they are ran, it is a company that drivers tend to stay at for life. They run modern kit with a variety of loads, from tautliner to low loader.
As a driver, you will be responsible of the efficient delivery of all loads whether that is on a beverages contract, tyre contract, or delivery on a low loader. This position is ideal for someone who has recently passed as you will gain experience with the different jobs you will be doing. You will be expected to night out up to 4 nights per week.
• To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job and customers.
• To work within a physically demanding environment.
• To deliver products safely and efficiently in a timely manner.
• Taking responsibility for your vehicle at all times, ensuring all pre and post vehicle checks are completed and communicated.
• You will have a good knowledge of EU Drivers hours and regulations.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
• Previous C+E driving experience is preferred.
• A valid C+E licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
• To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills & a willingness to learn.
• A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
• We offer a full PAYE package
• Up to 28 days paid holiday & Company pension scheme
• Incentivised referral scheme
• Ongoing training and support
If you feel that you are suitable for these roles or would like any further information, then please contact one of our specialist driving consultants Paul or Marc on 01249 447247. Alternatively, you can drop into our Chippenham office or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org REFERENCE NUMBER 486MP