We currently have an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a local IT support company on a permanent basis.
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hour working week
- Salary – Depending on experience
- Administration and maintenance of mission critical web, database servers (predominantly Microsoft) and email servers (predominantly MS Exchange) for company-wide email and for management of email handling systems for clients across many domains. Administration of primary DNS for high-profile domains.
- Incident/Problem Management for Office 365, Cloud Infrastructure, Device Management, Networking and SharePoint.
- Proactive problem-solving.
- Configuration and set-up of all new server systems required either internally for the company’s activities or for external clients.
- Firewall administration and overall client network security including maintenance of existing anti-spam and anti-virus systems and the setting of new anti-spam policies.
- Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn any dissatisfied customers into satisfied customers.
- Change/Incident/Request Management.
- Policy/Process Documentation development
- Free onsite parking
- 31 days holiday per year to include bank holidays. (Increasing to 33 after a qualifying period)
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.