Our client is the world leader in plastic pipe systems for residential, non-residential and civil engineering projects. They help provide effective solutions for essential needs of daily life: safe distribution of drinking water; sustainable management of rainwater and wastewater; energy-efficient heating and cooling for buildings.
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday & Company pension scheme
- Incentivised referral scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job and customers
- To work within a physically demanding environment
- To deliver products safely and efficiently in a timely manner
- Taking responsibility for your vehicle, ensuring all pre and post vehicle checks are completed
- You will have a good knowledge of EU Drivers hours and regulations
To be successful within the role you will need
- Previous 7.5T driving experience
- A valid 7.5T licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card.
- To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills.
- A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role or would like any further information, then please contact one of our specialist driving consultants Helen on 01454313247