Calling all C1 Drivers!
24-7 Staffing are working with a North Wiltshire based events company, the position will entail driving to event venues around the country to deliver and collect equipment. A good geographical knowledge is required. New drivers will also be considered.
The shifts will be ad-hoc: Days and Nights, with some early morning starts.
- City Driving, the successful candidate must be comfortable with driving in London.
- A good understanding of H&S.
- Generally 1-2 drops.
- You will be required to help unload back at the depot.
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules.
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job.
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Comfortable with paper work, including numeracy & literacy.
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- Must be able to follow instruction & have an eye for detail.
- Very Professional & Presentable.
On agency -
- We offer a full PAYE package for C1 Drivers.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please contact on 01249447247 or email CV to email@example.com