Required: 7.5T Delivery Driver.
The UK's largest retailer of solid hardwood furniture are seeking a number of C1 Driver’s. This is a 12-week temporary to permanent position for the right candidate with hours worked Monday to Friday with 0600 starts, all they ask in return is a hardworking, polite individual.
- Essential that you perform a daily vehicle check.
- It is the responsibility of the delivery crew to ensure that the items they load onto their vehicle are 100% correct and free from damage to ensure a smooth delivery day.
- Greeting the customer and ensuring the delivery process is completed at a satisfactory level.
- Complete all tasks in an efficient and profession manner always.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a C1 Driver, 7.5-ton Driver, Courier, Multidrop driver, Home delivery driver.
- A Valid C1 Licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card.
- Minimal experience drivers welcome
- A polite and friendly manner
- To be punctual and reliable
- Be physically fit and happy with manual labour including working as part of a team and be hand on in all scenarios.
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Personal consultant
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
Our client has over twenty years' experience in the UK furniture industry, rather than act as a wholesaler our client designs, sources and distributes large volumes of top quality hardwood products directly to the public and commercial hospitality industry which allows them to keep overheads down to a minimum. In turn, they pass on these savings to their customers which then allows for the highest quality products to be supplied at the lowest possible prices
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.Please contact on 01249447247 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org