We have an opportunity for an Apprentice Resourcer to join our growing recruitment business. You'll be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions at our client's companies. You will work with client companies and build relationships to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs.
Our team of friendly professionals will support and enhance your personal career develop within the business. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of different departments in the business and experience a variety of tasks across the recruitment process from compliance, marketing and general business administration.
We are looking for someone with strong IT skills and a confident communicator both verbal and written. Some previous customer experience is desirable but a willingness to learn combined with a positive attitude is most important.
Working Week: Monday - Friday
Salary: £14,500 per year
Duration: 18 months
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Candidate attraction, management and engagement
- Interview, test and obtain references from applicants in accordance with Company procedures
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships with all candidates
- Market unplaced candidate details to other branch offices as appropriate
- Communicate to candidates the benefits of being placed in work with 24-7 Staffing
- Request referrals from candidates for other people interested in work
- Work closely with consultants to source candidates
- Generate leads and referrals from candidate CV's and record on lead planning sheet
- Prepare and format candidate CV's/ candidate profiles
- Register candidate details on to the database in a timely manner
- Maintain and cleanse the database as required ensuring all candidates details are correct and up to date
- Maintain client files
- Provide candidates with information packs on 24-7 Staffing and client opportunities
- Upload job roles to company website/ jobs boards following company procedures and standards
- Answer incoming calls and take messages if the relevant consultant is not available
- Check all candidates registered to the Company have the right to work in the UK
- Photocopy originals of Right to Work, Proof of Address and National Insurance numbers
- Sign and date copies noting they have been taken from original documents
- Check work specific documentation (e.g. driving licence, CRB, DBS) as required for the role and take copies as appropriate from the original documentation
- Store copies of passports and other documents as required
- Adhere to Company, legal and data protection standards with regard to the holding of candidate data
- Market Research
- Understand the roles 24-7 Staffing are recruiting, the key candidate skills clients are looking for and typical job functions clients are looking to fill
- Maintain up to date information on competitors, their principal clients and their unique selling points
- Update information on clients and prospects
- Maintain a consistent and professional approach by upholding the Company core and role-specific values at all times
- Ensure effective internal communication for the successful operation of the branch office
- Ensure that all available resources are constantly utilised to maximise branch profits
- Any other duties as directed by line manager or a Director
- Represent us at local and National Recruitment related events
- Entry requirements
- GCSE Grade C/4 in Maths and English
All applicants will be required to take initial assessments in Maths & English. Applicants who are invited for interview will also undergo IT assessments.
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and shows a willingness to learn and assist in the smooth running of the office and who can confidently complete tasks and show excellent communication and team working skills with an eye for detail.
You will need to be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel, to a moderate level of competency and be able to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
- The successful applicant should be;
- Enthusiastic and presentable
- Well organised
- Able to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- A good communicator
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administration
- Functional Skills (English and Maths) if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Employer Description
24-7 Staffing is a successful independent recruitment business with three offices covering Chippenham, Salisbury and Bristol supplying temporary and permanent candidates to a wide range of clients across four sectors. The recruitment industry is a fast-paced place to work where no two days are alike.
May lead to permanent employment for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.