A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a candidate with strong assembly skills to join a thriving and exciting Bath based company as an Assembly Operative. Are you pro-active and efficient with a can do approach to work?
Hours of work;
Monday - Friday (06:30-15:00 or 07:30-16:00)
The role will include;
- Pressure testing castings
- Inspect castings for any leaks or damages
- Working as part of a team to ensure all production targets are met
The essential candidate will be;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Have good attention to detail
- Assembly experience is desired for this role.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Innovative and modern company with a nice culture.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
If you are interested in the above role, please call Mollie OR Cheryl on
01249 447247 and reference 635RM or apply with your CV now.