Our client, a large Bath based manufacturing company have vacancies for experienced and reliable assembly technicians to join their very busy workforce. For the right candidates there is a minimum of 3-4 months of ongoing work (maybe longer).
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Assembling parts to a consistently high level of quality, following relevant process instructions and using hand tools and power tools.
- Achieving and maintaining a consistent build rate.
- Items can differ depending on customer requirements, it is therefore important to follow the specific build instructions to ensure the parts fully meets the build specification.
- Complying with all safety requirements, in particular manual handling procedures.
- You will be expected to contribute to our client’s improvement processes and help reduce waste in whatever way you can and they will support suggestions for the improvement of working methods.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Good manual dexterity.
- A good eye for attention to detail.
- The ability to learn instructions and retain them.
- To be flexible in approach.
- To be prepared to work in different areas and work overtime as required.
- Benefits / Rewards: -
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org