We have a fantastic opportunity for a bar manager, based in the Amesbury area for a ‘members’ only club. Members must be 18 and over but the club welcomes the children of patrons. It is the heart of the community and have a fantastic function room and run various events ranging from children’s parties to tribute acts/bands and weddings. They are looking for a trustworthy and reliable bar manager with previous experience to join their team. If you feel you will be a good candidate for this role then please read below.
- Managing/Overseeing the day to day running of the bar.
- Ordering/Managing deliveries.
- Stock checking.
- Cellar work.
- Line cleaning.
- Hours: 37.5 dependant on shift pattern.
- Purley working behind the bar with no catering responsibilities.
- Must be prepared to do evening and some weekend work.
- Have previous experience working behind a bar.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Flexible and Reliable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Temp to Perm.
- Opportunities for training and professional training.
- Government Pension Scheme.
- £8.50ph to £10 dependant on experience.
- Weekly pay during your temporary employment period.
- Annual appraisals.
- Free car parking.
- 28 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays.