24-7 Staffing are looking to recruit a breakfast chef for a local business on the outskirts of Chippenham. They produce / provide plated hot breakfasts with up to 100 covers per day.
*Please be aware that due to the location of the site and the hours of work, applicants will need access to their own transport.
Job duties will include;
- Preparing, cooking and serving meals as appropriate including special dietary requirements.
- Maintaining statutory Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards.
- Carry out stock Control
- Upholding the principles and standards of establishment.
- Shift work – 6am to 12 noon 5 days out of 7 each week. More hours could be available.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Free parking on site.
- Experience of working in a commercial kitchen is essential.
If you are interested or would like any further information then please contact Richard on 01249 447247 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER 499RCTxperience of working in a commercial kitchen is essential.