Our client is looking for a dynamic, engaging and professional Business Development Executive to join their expanding business in Chippenham. The successful candidate’s main objective will be working to expand opportunities for partnership working, referrals and new business opportunities.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Start date: ASAP
- Starting Salary: £20,000 to £25,00 per annum depending on experience.
The main duties the successful candidate will manage and perform are:
- Researching existing and potential new partners.
- Contacting potential clients and discuss referral partnerships or passing relevant details to Business Development Manager.
- Researching and identifying potential new leads to referral avenues / partners.
- Researching and identifying relevant contacts and make contact regarding advertising strategy for identified target groups.
- Selling relevant advertising space.
- Liaising with the Client Relationship and Marketing Manager to co-ordinate the whole process of on-boarding new business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills.
- To understand and work within our client’s agreed company culture.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to use web authoring packages or willingness to learn.
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to work independently on own initiative and to contribute as part of the team.
- A flexible outlook and the ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to travel within the UK with probability for overnight stays.
- The able to identify and initiate contact with new customers.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above average holiday entitlement (25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 with length of service)
- Opportunity to buy or sell leave after 2 years’ service
- High street shopping discount scheme
- Funded staff events
For more information, please contact Richard on 01249447247 or email your CV to email@example.com