This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a thriving and expanding business. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is used to exceeding targets and who is hungry for success to really hit the ground running. The successful candidate will manage a client portfolio and cross sell their wide-ranging product portfolio; whereby there will be a requirement to achieve new business sales with a ratio of 50/50 existing/new.
You will assume personal responsibility for planning, development and future growth of Key Accounts in order to maintain, develop and expand the company’s service portfolio range within these accounts.
A key part of the role will entail the successful candidate to develop a business plan and initiatives that will maximise the business potential; therefore you will ideally have experience of selling within the security industry, and potentially have a large database of key contacts to enable you to hit the ground running.
To be successful in the role:
- You will ideally have experience in the Security industry
- Key focus on Monitoring, Maintenance and long-term contracts and relationship building
- Excellent customer service skills
- You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and determined
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have a flexible “hands on” approach
- Must be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to developing sound profitable business
- The ability to present convincing financial and business arguments to high-profile customers
- You will be seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level within a senior commercial, management or even director level capacity
Experience of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems is essential
There is also an excellent uncapped commission structure in place