Calling all C+E ADR Drivers!
24-7 Staffing working in partnership with one of the largest medical waste transport firms in the UK, are looking to recruit C+E ADR Drivers to start immediately on their contract in BRIDGEND.
The shifts may vary with roles that cover: Monday to Friday Days, 4 on 4 off and Nights.
- Working on C+E ADR (6.1 and 6.2)
- The shifts available may vary.
- There is a degree of manual handling involved in this role.
- You will be collecting medical waste from Hospitals, Care Homes, GPs and the likes
- Length of shift may vary working to 48 hour average
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, Driver CPC and a CAT C+E ADR Driving license with ADR 6.1 and 6.2
On agency -
- We offer a full PAYE package for C+E Drivers
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.
No CV? No Problem! Give us a call in the Bristol Branch on 01454 313247 to discuss the role further. 01454 313247.