Are you a C+E driver that would like to drive for a well-known, worldwide market leading logistics company based in Melksham?
Our Client understands that every industry has its own characteristics and priorities. Their customers have specific requirements that they need to meet to stay ahead of their competition.
This Client has organized their business to meet the specific challenges of different industry sectors. Their specialist teams apply their genuine expertise in the market in combination with their continuous improvement approach to provide the most appropriate solutions for businesses.
This is where you come in.
- As a C+E driver you will be responsible for transporting and delivering goods to various locations throughout the Country, particularly in Central London.
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention at all times.
- Accurately complete the customer and operational paperwork
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements & customer policies and procedures
- To understand and comply with current EU driver’s hours and regulations along with the working time directive
- To have a willingness to drive both C+E, C vehicles and Vans, due to the access points at some sites
To be successful within this role you will need: -
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job.
- To work within a physically demanding environment.
- To be confident driving in London.
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver’s CPC. For insurance purposes we require that you have held your C+E Category on your licence for more than two years.
- You will need to undertake a driving assessment with our client prior to commencement, which usually lasts 2 hours
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers with hourly rate from £10.00 - £14.50
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this particular role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesistate to contact us on 01454 313247 for our Bristol office, 01249 447247 Chippenham and 01980 742247 Amesbury.