Calling all C+E Drivers!
24-7 Staffing are working with a local haulier, the position will entail trunking trailer swaps with a variety of loads.
The shifts will be ad-hoc & weekends: Days and Nights.
- A good understanding of H&S.
- A Good Geographical Knowledge
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence
On agency -
• We offer a full PAYE package for C+E Drivers
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and support
• Uncapped paid referral scheme
• Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.