Our client's focus is to provide effective solutions for essential needs of daily life: safe distribution of drinking water; sustainable management of rainwater and wastewater; energy-efficient heating and cooling for buildings. They are currently looking for C+E Drivers with hours worked Monday to Friday as well as some nights out, all they ask in return is a reliable outgoing member staff to join their team.
Our client is the world leader in plastic pipe systems for residential, non-residential, and civil engineering projects. Systems offered, include market-leading Osma above and below ground drainage and Hep2O hot and cold plumbing and underfloor heating, as well as a wide range of drainage and stormwater management solutions for all application areas. As a driver, you will be responsible for the efficient delivery of all products to a variety of areas over the country.
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job and customers.
- To work within a physically demanding environment.
- Deliver products quickly and efficiently always as well as responding to any requests.
- Be responsible for your vehicle at all times such as checks, loads, and stopping/parking.
- Strong knowledge of driving hours and regulations to be overseen personally.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a C+E Driver, Class 1 Driver, HGV Driver, Courier, Multidrop driver, Haulage, Trunker.
- A Valid C+E Licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
- A trustworthy and dedicated member of a team
- A polite and friendly manner as well as punctual and reliable.
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Personal consultant
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01249 447247 Chippenham.