Do you have previous experience in driving C+E vehicles and looking for a position with less added pressure, we are currently seeking a C+E Shunter Driving to work within our client’s yard on a late shift (1400 -2200).
Our Client makes business flow. As one of the world’s leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies, they design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
This Client has organized their business to meet the specific challenges of different industry sectors. Their specialist teams apply their genuine expertise in the market in combination with their continuous improvement approach to provide the most appropriate solutions for businesses.
- As a C+E shunter driver you will be responsible for moving vehicles and unit around the yard
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention always.
- Accurately complete the customer and operational paperwork
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements & customer policies and procedures
- To understand and comply with current EU driver’s hours and regulations along with the working time directive
To be successful within this role you will need: -
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job.
- To work within a physically demanding environment.
- Be quick and efficient always.
- Previous experience in driving C+E or shunting.
- Willing to undertake other work/roles where and when necessary.
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers with hourly rate from £10.00 - £14.50
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01454 313247 for our Bristol office, 01249 447247 Chippenham and 01980 742247 Amesbury.