Due to ongoing expansion of the new Hinkley Point C power station 24-7 Staffing are looking for 2 x C+E tanker drivers to work on site transferring sludge to various local locations. You will work opposite each other covering a 4 on 4 off shift pattern starting at 06:00 with each day lasting approximately 12 hours. As this role involves site work a valid CSCS card would be advantageous however all applicants must be willing to undertake this course to be considered for this role. If you are interested then please continue to read. Your start base will be in Bridgwater each day.
- To collect sludge from the new Hinkley Point C power station and transfer to local sites to be treated.
- Transport and deliver sludge
- Working in a team environment and on your own
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security, and accident prevention at all times
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job as you will be on a 4 on 4 off rota with some overtime available
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Driver CPC
- Valid driver's licence for class of vehicle to be driven
- Digital tachograph
- Understanding of the current EU driver’s hours and regulations along with working time directive.
- CSCS Card would be advantageous however client will offer this to the right candidates
- Full training will be provided for the safe operation of the tanker.
Salary: £12ph, holiday pay, pension, and company bonus once qualified.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.