Our client is within the food distribution industry and their main aim is bringing the freshest produce to the consumers in a time effective positive manner. They are based locally in South West Swindon, Wiltshire and need a willing, hard-working 7.5T (C1) Multidrop driver looking for opportunities.
• To deliver customer orders safely, securely, punctually and in good condition in accordance with company policy.
• Transport and deliver products up to a max of 25 drops per day.
• Manual handling.
• Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention at all times.
• Processing paperwork correctly including payment collection.
• Working within a physically demanding environment.
• Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
• Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
• A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice.
• The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given.
• Must be Trustworthy with a polite and friendly manner at all times.
• Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts.
Education and Experience
• Driver CPC, Digital tachograph.
• Capable of working in a food/multi temperature distribution.
• Happy to complete 1-25 drops per day in and around the M4 corridor.
• Valid driver's license for the class of vehicle to be driven.
• Full training provided, new drivers welcome
• 28 days paid holiday when request
• Personal friendly consultant
• Paid weekly
• Progression available
Salary: £8Ph flat rate consisting of shifts between 8 and 15 hrs.
Our client's main aim is to strive to satisfy the needs of the restaurateur, chef, hotel and any sort of catering business. They look at all possible ways to make their customers job easier and to help them produce the finest gourmet dishes by delivering a wide experience and knowledge in the catering industry. They have an extensive network of suppliers of all products worldwide. Their multicultural orientation is shown in the wide varieties of produce sourced from around the world, which also promises value for money. They are devoted to delivering a first-class service with a nationwide distribution network.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.