10-week temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
Whether you want guaranteed next day business-to-business delivery, for unusual length parcels and sending parcels into Europe or a complete range of delivery options to make sure you can get your delivery to the right place, for the right time, then our Client, based in Westbury, is the one to use.
- Essential that you make visual checks of the vehicle to check for any obvious damage, incorrect tyre pressures, and tyre tread.
- It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure that the items loaded onto their vehicle are 100% correct and free from damage to ensure a smooth delivery day.
- Greeting the customer and ensuring the delivery process is completed at a satisfactory level.
- Complete all tasks in an efficient and professional manner always.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a C1 Multidrop Driver,( 7.5-ton Driver).
- Capable of 30 – 40+ drops per day.
- A Valid C1 Licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card.
- A polite and friendly manner
- To be punctual and reliable
- Be physically fit and happy with manual labour.
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers. Rates of £8.50 per hour.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Personal consultant
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and other opportunities. If you would like to talk with one of our specialist driving consultants, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01249 447247 Chippenham.