Are you a carer in search of the ideal flexible work opportunities whilst looking to make a difference in the lives of others?
Bank Care Assistant position with variable, flexible shifts. The ability to accept work when you want to work? This is the ideal job!
The home contains 40 residential places set in a beautiful Georgian residence. It is a retirement home including residential care and independent living. Located within the Frenchay area of Bristol this home is easily accessible via buses from central Bristol and car parking is available on site.
The home is undergoing re-decoration with emphasis on creating a community feeling. Residents enjoy walking the Memory Lane (corridor depicting old style shops) and having their own personal brightly coloured front doors to their rooms.
Job role includes:
- Assist elderly residents who have health needs to achieve their daily tasks set out by their person-centred plan.
- Promote independence where possible
- Attend in-house training to obtain the Care Certificate Standards
- Accurately read and record care plan notes
To be successful within this role:
- Previous experience as a Carer
- Hold an enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Be reliable and punctual and passionate about working with the elderly
- Preferably had experience dealing with dementia/challenging behaviour
Immediate Interviews available for the right candidate. All new starters are expected to attend 3 mandatory induction training days to enhance your skills.
For further details on this vacancy please call Michaela at 24-7 Staffing on 01454313247 or email us your CV if you have one.