About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Care Home Manager to join a fantastic team in the Southbourne area.
You will have the overall responsibility for the management of the home; the standard of care practice, catering and domestic services along with leadership and financial management.
What you will be doing:
- As Care Home Manager you will ensure that the home is operating in accordance with requirements issued by the CQC.
- You will commitment to continuous improvement, which will include; provision of care in accordance with approved guidelines and continual professional development of all staff.
- As Care Home Manager you will provide a safe and caring environment where residents can live their lives as if in the comfort of their own home.
What you will need:
- As Home Manager, you must show that you can step out from the crowd.
- You will be fully qualified and have a proven track record of managing a large fully compliant home.
- You must be dynamic, focused and proactive
- You will have a passion for ensuring residents receive the best possible personcentred care.
- Substantial bonus earnings (details provided upon application)
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your training and development and career development.
- Relocation package (for geographical moves)
- Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
For more information and/or to apply for the role please contact Jess Osborne on 01980472247 or email email@example.com