24-7 Staffing have a range of exciting opportunities for Care, Support and HCA Workers to join our team working in Yate and surrounding areas within a range of local Care settings. We are specifically looking for staff who can work on Saturdays and Sundays. A range of shifts available covering earlies, lates and nights.
- To provide a high level of person centred care with a high regard for dignity and respect.
- Promote independence
- Respecting peoples choices
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Ensuring that the working environment is safe for yourself and the people you are supporting
- Good communication and documentation skills
- To be patient and calm
- To maintain confidentiality
- To maintain dignity and be empathetic
- Trustworthy and hard working
- Compassionate to the job role
- Relevant experience in care
- A UK driving licence, or the willingness to use public transport to travel within the area
- A current DBS Certificate or willingness to undertake.
These are immediate and urgent positions to cover now - some may lead to permanent if so desired.
Salary: £8.10-12.75 per hour plus mileage allowance and holiday pay.
The first stage of the application process is to apply on line.