24-7 Staffing have opportunities for Care/Support workers to join our team working in the Wiltshire and surrounding areas for a range of local Residential Care Homes and other supported living establishments. Please find details of the vacancies below.
Job purpose: Provide a high level of care, maintain independence and dignity to residents and service users.
- Personal care
- Maintaining independence
- Person centred care
- Providing emotional support by talking to clients and listening to their concerns
- Helping clients participate in leisure activities
- Advising clients on practical issues
- Trust worthy
- To act with empathy towards our clients and show a level of understanding for their needs and issues.
- To ensure you fully understand and comply with service users individual care plans and risk assessments.
- Flexible, reliable, dependent, punctual and have a positive attitude at all times to meet the demands and needs of all service users.
Education and Experience
- Mandatory social care training
- Current DBS / CRB
- Previous experience dealing with Adults with Learning disabilities and the elderly
- NVQ Level 2 or above.
- Buccal Midazolam
- Epilepsy Training
- Driving license is desirable
- £8.10 - £12.75 per hour depending on shift
- upto 28 days paid holiday
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training and support
- Company pension
- 25p per mile mileage allowance
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.