Do you have a passion to help others and want to be paid for it?
- We have an exciting opportunity for the right person in the Trowbridge area
- 3 resisdents with varying care needs are looking for day support workers to help them to gain the best quality of living.
From day to day care and support, all three inidviduals who are all personal to their own needs, hope to build a proffesional relationship with you.
- Supporting activities outside the home is a big part of the role, with differing interests you may find yourself out enjoying the sun down the park or watching a thriller at the local cinema.
You can expect a warm welcome to the tea, and relevant training plus much more.
- Normal working days are 12 hours on a 37.5-hour week rolling rota, with no sleep in's required.
Part time positions and an option of temp to perm are also available.
- Carers pay scale - £14492 - £14800 depending on experience plus benefits.
We would really like to tell you more about the role and the company.
Please call 24-7staffing and as for Laura, Yvi or Maria on 01249 447247