Join our growing team of Healthcare Assistant TODAY!
If you are currently a Healthcare assistant, looking for change of setting or perhaps some additional hours, around your current job then join our growing team today!
Do you want to find work in the following towns?
24-7 Staffing offer:
- ASAP start
- 24-7 on-call service for emergencies
- Flexible hours (Mon to Sun, days or nights, AM or PM)
- Pension scheme
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme
- Excellent rates of pay (including holiday pay)
- Mileage allowance
- Possibilities of permanent job offers
- Free refresher training and induction
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide a high level of care while ensuring routines are completed and care plans are followed
- Be a companion in daily life to help improve the residents quality of life
- Carry out all aspects of personal care including; nutritional and hydration support, personal hygiene needs etc.
- Help maintain records of details of any special needs/medical treatment required by service users
- Promote health, safety and well-being of the people we support
- Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual’s choice
- At least three months experience within a care setting
- Be able to cope under pressure, remain calm and composed when faced with challenging situations
- Ability to work within a supervised structure to achieve agreed goals
- Be able to work independently when necessary
- Display a caring, compassionate, and empathetic nature
For more details on this vacancy please give us a call on 01249 447247 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.