Are you a HGV Class 2 driver who enjoys the country side, working as a team and wants to join a fast-paced Refuse business based near Chippenham?
If so, this is where you come in.
- As a HGV Class 2 driver you will be responsible for collecting refuse from various locations throughout Wiltshire, which includes the safe loading and unloading (Full training given with an initial assessment).
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention always.
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures.
- To understand and comply with current EU driver's hours and regulations along with the working time directive.
To be successful within this role you will need:
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job. To work within a physically demanding environment.
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC.
- New driver's welcome (Assessment needed first).
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package for HGV Class 2 driver's .
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Performance related commission (after 3 months).
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.