Are you a HGV Class 2, (CAT C), driver that would like to have ongoing work with a Company that has principles of heritage, trust, excellence, reliability and solutions that also want a happy and values workforce.
If so, this job is for you.
- As a HGV Class 2, (CAT C), driver you will be responsible for delivering and collecting goods from various locations throughout the South West, which includes the safe loading and unloading
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention always
- To be compliant with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures
- To understand and comply with current EU driver's hours and regulations along with the working time directive
To be successful within this role you will need:
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job - there is a requirement for early days, late nights and some weekends
- To work within a physically demanding environment
- Have experience in fridge boxes, cages, pallets and handball
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC
- As this is multi-drop driving (average 8 drops) 6 months minimum CAT C experience is required
The company is based in the Patchway area of Bristol.
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package for HGV Class 2, (CAT C), drivers which includes a salary from £9.20ph Mon - Fri (days)
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- On-going training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your CV to email@example.com