Calling all Cat C/Class 2/HGV 2!
New Cat C Drivers are welcome! They are happy to invest in a New pass Drivers with the view to taking them on full time! This is a great way in to the industry.
Experienced staff always welcome too!
Our Client a big name in the foodservice industry are looking for staff to join at their new hub in Portbury. There are temporary to permanent roles available and great salary and benefits!
- Working on Rigid/Cat C/Class 2/HGV 2 vehicles delivering to companies in the food service industry. This could be to schools, pubs and businesses.
- The start times are usually 0500 – 0600
- The working days are Monday to Friday with some Saturdays. Or Tuesday to Saturday fixed contracts.
- There is a high degree of manual handling and most of the work is on cages. Drivers mates are provided on some of the routes but you should expect to be delivering yourself.
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, Driver CPC and a Cat C/Rigid/HGV 2/Class 2 driving license
On agency -
- We offer a full PAYE package for Class 2’s with hourly rate from £9.00 per hour
with overtime after 8 hours
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
Once Permanent –
- Competitive basic salary - £26 500
- Overtime paid
- Bank Holiday Pay
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us. Cat C/Class 2/HGV 2! Driver HGV 2
No CV? No problem! For more information on the role give us a call in the office.