Would you like to drive for one of the region's largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management contractors in the South West of England.
Our Client requires CAT C drivers with Tipper experience. Each tipper is equipped with safety features such as air tailgates, reversing cameras, audible warnings, weigh loaders and automatic sheets fitted as standard.
Is this for you?
- To pick up and deliver work from quarry's on CAT C Tippers.
- Delivering goods across the South West.
- Working shifts Monday to Friday.
- Working in a team environment.
- Processing paperwork.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK road network.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Flexible approach to work.
- A willingness to learn.
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts.
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes.
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers with hourly rate from £9.75 - £12.00.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- On going training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
For more information about this role please call the following number or forward your CV to email@example.com