Our client are suppliers of all grades of ready-mix concrete, screed and mortar as well as all the equipment and utensils needed to complete a job in full, they are seeking experienced Cat C Tipper Drivers. Tipper experience is not essential as will be given an induction if not completed before.This is a temporary to permanent position with hours worked Monday to Friday as well as training provided where needed, all they ask in return is a hardworking, polite individual.
Our client was formed in 2005 with the four Directors who all take a hands-on approach to the business and expect the same from all the members of staff. They are always looking at opportunities for developing and growing the business further and this is where you can help.
There is a team who are continuously managing the workshop and maintenance of the fleet and therefore you can ensure a well-organised procedure. All current staff utilises their core skills which form a perfect synergy. They are looking for individuals to join the team as a C+E Driver to embrace the company and their values.
- Transporting aggregates from a quarry location to a selected site
- Complete an average of 4 loads of the product daily
- Working in a safe manner – to follow company policy and produces for Health and Safety, Security and Accident prevention always
- Representing the company in a professional manner at every opportunity
- Working on your own and as part of a team at times
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Have previously worked as a Class 2, Cat C, Tipper, HGV2, LGV2
- A Valid Licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Qualification Card
- A polite and friendly manner
- To be punctual and reliable
- Good communication skills for all parties
- We offer a full PAYE package for drivers with hourly rates of £10.00 to £14.00
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards throughout the year.
If you feel you are the right person for this job then the first stage is to apply online by sending us your CV.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.