Are you looking for a change? 24-7 Staffing are working with their client who are a leading subcontractor to a large utilities company in the South West to find a Cat C Tipper Driver.
- Working on Rigid/Cat C/Class 2/HGV 2 tipper vehicles to deliver to farms and barns
- The start times are usually 0400 - 0500
- The working days are any 5 out of 7 days a week
- There is a very low degree of manual handling involved in this role.
- Driver will be expected to load themselves
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, Driver CPC and a Cat C/Rigid/HGV 2/Class 2 driving license
- Training provided for drivers who have not used tippers before
On agency -
- We offer a full PAYE package for Class 2/Cat C/HGV 2 drivers with hourly rate from £10.00 - £13.00per hour
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.