24-7 Staffing Ltd has an exciting opportunity for 3 van drivers for ongoing summer work for our client who supplies portable toilets to a range of different clients and events. There is a chance of a temp to perm for the right drivers. Please find details of the job below.
To travel around various sites and events replenishing potable toilets with fresh loo roll, hand towels and hand wash. Some minor servicing of portable loos may be required.
- Travel around various sites replenishing portable toilets with products
- Working in a team environment and on your own
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention at all times
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Hold valid UK driving licence with category B and no more than 6 penalty points for minor offences
- Ideally have experience in driving commercial vans
- £7.50 basic then overtime after 8 hours, weekend rates, holiday pay, pension