We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives when working in a busy environment. To work some weekends and odd busy days, over the festive period in one of our clients cafe.
You will need to have experience in customer service. As your position will mainly be front of shop, greeting customers as well as serving and waiting on them. You will be working in a busy environment so you'll need to be on the ball, hard working and with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Greeting and serving customers
- Taking orders for food and beverages
- Operating the till and coffee machine (training will be provided)
To Be successful in this role
- To have experience in customer service
- You'll need to like working as part of a team
- Have good communication skills
- Be highly motivated for a busy and enjoyable working environment
- Due to insurance reasons you will need to be 18+years of age.
A possible 2 hour trial shift might be asked of prior to starting.
For more information about this role please contact Dani Pettit on 01454 313247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.