Our client in Chippenham is looking for an SIA Registered CCTV monitoring engineer to join their busy company. The role involves all aspects of control room-based duties including responding to CCTV activations, communication with staff, contractors and emergency services providing a customer focused control room service.
We also operate assistance for Saba car parks out of hours.
The successful candidate must possess an SIA licence for CCTV to be considered for this role. If successful you will go through screening including CRB and security checks.
- Handling incoming calls from staff and contractors
- Handling high volume of CCTV activations across 2 platforms
- The ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy and efficiency is essential
- The ability to take in large amounts of information quickly, digest it, and conclude weather or not further action is needed.
- Previous CCTV monitoring experience is desirable but keen to learn the role is more important.
- Respond to emergency situations in a calm professional manner
- Liaise with emergency services/third parties as and when required
- Produce incident reports where needed
- E mail any shift specific information to supervisor and other management team members
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes such as outlook, excel and word are essential
- The monitoring room operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year so evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays and other festival periods are part of your working rota
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team is essential
- Self-Motivated reliable and conscientious, with strong communication skills