Our client based in Corsham has a vacancy for a permanent Chef de Partie for an immediate start. To provide a high standard of food preparation at all times. To be responsible for a section in the kitchen maintaining standard of product, hygiene and motivation to a high level. Work within a team with a desire to progress and further achieve.
Annual Salary of £20,000.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare food consistently to the level required by the Chef.
- To compile the list of complete daily tasks, place tasks for the section to the required standard within the given time.
- To complete all storage, stock rotation and cleaning tasks for the section to the required standard within the given time.
- To maintain the correct level of stock as set down by the Head Chef and minimise wastage of any sort.
- To check and put away deliveries as required.
- To appropriately delegate and assist in all tasked delegated within the section.
- To accurately carry out instructions received by line manager during service.
To accurately and calmly give instruction to junior members of staff during service and assist if necessary in the completion of these instructions.
- To maintain and work carefully with any personal and restaurant equipment and minimise breakages.
- To clean down the section at the close of each shift and assist with and other cleaning tasks as required.
- To maintain good time keeping, reporting for duty clean, tidy with the correct uniform.
- To attend daily departmental meeting and training as required.
- To report hazard and maintenance, requirements in the workplace to the departmental manager.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, hygiene, licensing employment and to ensure team members similar comply.
- To work within company rules at all times as laid out in the contract of employment and company handbook
To be successful within the role you will need: -
Experience of working in a kitchen
NVQ Level 2 as minimum
Food Hygiene Qualification
Always punctual and in good time to start shifts
To be self-motivated with a flexible approach
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com