24-7 Staffing has a great opportunity for a chef to join a hotel that is in the heart of the bustling market town of Amesbury in Wiltshire. The hotel was built in the 13th-Century and features a traditional restaurant and ale bar.
Main Duties will include:
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene.
· Preparation of food and attention to detail.
· Team player with a drive to succeed and progress the business where possible.
· Have passion, culinary and people skills.
· Confidently running a section of the kitchen.
· Supervising the kitchen and acting as a role model.
· Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum.
· Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section.
· Reporting to the head chef.
· Previous experience in the cooking industry.
· Confident in running a section of the kitchen.
· Ideally has qualifications in the cooking industry.
· Reporting to relevant management mostly the head chef.
Benefits will include:
· Holiday pay.
· Various Shifts Available.
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Potential live in accommodation.
· Temp To Perm