Are you looking for a new role/challenge where you can show off your culinary skills, hone your craft and experience the responsibilities of working in a quality kitchen in a well-regarded country pub?
24-7 Staffing is looking for an experienced, passionate individual who loves working with food and cooking consistent quality meals.
Our client is based in a village near Malmesbury. There is an immediate start available for the right candidate. Could it be you?
Due to the location of the restaurant, the ideal candidate will have access to their own transport. Whilst it is possible to use public transport, the shift times and hours may fluctuate on occasions making public transport difficult to rely upon.
Job duties will include;
- Planning interesting menus providing a balanced nutritious diet, making the best use of fresh ingredients.
- Preparing, cooking and serving meals as appropriate including special dietary requirements.
- Maintaining statutory Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards.
- Carrying out stock Control
- Upholding the principles and standards of the establishment.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- At least 18 months' experience in a similar role.
- Flair and initiative in the kitchen.
- A great attitude
- A positive approach
- Great standards – personal and professional
- 40 hours a week over 5 days (approximately 9 shifts a week which will include weekends and split shifts)
- Start date: ASAP.
- Starting Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org