Are you looking for a new role where you can show off your culinary skills, hone your craft and experience the responsibilities of working in a quality kitchen in a well-regarded country pub? Or are you currently working as a sous chef and looking to make the next step on your career path?
24-7 Staffing is looking for an experienced, passionate individual who loves working with food and cooking consistent quality meals.
Our client is based in a village on the outskirts of Chippenham. There is an immediate start available for the right candidate. Could it be you?
Due to the location of the establishment, the ideal candidate will have access to their own transport as the premises are not on a bus route.
Job duties will include;
- Preparing, cooking and serving meals as appropriate including special dietary requirements.
- Maintaining statutory Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards.
- Carrying out stock Control
- Upholding the principles and standards of the establishment.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role or experience as a sous chef and now looking for the next step up on your career path.
- Flair and initiative in the kitchen.
- A great attitude
- A positive approach
- Great standards – personal and professional
- 45 hours a week over 5 days out of 7 (this will include weekends and split shifts)
- Start date: ASAP.
- Starting Salary: £21,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.