Chef De Partie
We have 2x excellent opportunities available for a Chef de Partie to join a family run business who have pride in providing heartily home cooked food and real English ales to their customers. Our Client has over thirty years’ experience in hospitality and a three-year generation behind the bar. They are looking for an experienced Chef ideally with college qualifications or equivalent in maintaining a high standard of hygiene and preparation of food.
Main Duties will include:
· Maintain high standard of hygiene.
· Preparation of food and attention to detail.
· Team player with a drive to succeed and progress the business where possible.
· Have passion, culinary and people skills.
· Confidently running a section within the kitchen.
· Supervising the kitchen and acting as a role model.
· Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum.
· Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section.
· Reporting to the head chef.
· Previous experience within the cooking industry.
· Confident in running a section of the kitchen.
· Ideally has qualifications in the cooking industry.
· Reporting to relevant management mostly the head chef.
Benefits will include:
· Salary on offer is £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
· Holiday pay.
· Working week will be 40-45 hours’ dependant on shift.
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Potential live in accommodation for the right couple.
· Free Parking