Required: Class 1 Adblue Tanker Driver (Tramping)
Are you a Class 1 driver that wants more than just driving? Can you help with delivering great customer service? You will be responsible for delivering Adblue to customers who depend on you to deliver on time. This role will be tramping with 4-5 nights out a week.
- Potential of a permanent position after 12 weeks.
- We offer a full PAYE package for HGV Drivers.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules.
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job.
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
Our Client has over 25 years of tanker operations experience, they are proud to offer a full range of tanker solutions utilising the latest advances in engineering and technology to provide our customers with the most efficient transport service possible. For example, maximising payload and fuel efficiency to contribute to fewer total deliveries and better economy respectively.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.Please contact on 01249447247 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org