Urgently recruiting for:
Night Driver Trunking
£12.00 per hour
Our client is the world leader in plastic pipe systems for residential, non-residential and civil engineering projects. They help provide effective solutions for essential needs of daily life: safe distribution of drinking water; sustainable management of rainwater and waste water; energy-efficient heating and cooling for buildings.
As a driver you will be responsible of the efficient delivery of materials to Two designated areas.
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job and customers.
- To work within a physically demanding environment.
- To deliver products safely and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Taking responsibility for your vehicle always, ensuring all pre and post vehicle checks are completed and communicated.
- You will have a good knowledge of EU Drivers hours and regulations.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
- Previous C+E driving experience
- A valid C+E licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
- To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills.
- A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday & Company pension scheme
- Incentivised referral scheme
- Ongoing training and support
If you feel that you are suitable for these roles or would like any further information, then please contact one of our specialist driving consultants Paul or Marc on 01249 447247. Alternatively, you can drop into our Chippenham office or email your CV to email@example.com REFERENCE NUMBER 479PT