Required: Class 2 Temp to Perm Drivers.
Are you a Class 2 driver? Can you help with delivering great customer service? You will be responsible for delivering a range of soft drinks and beverages. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct amount of stock is delivered in a safe manner.
- Potential of a permanent position after 16 weeks.
- We offer a full PAYE package for C Drivers
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- To have a flexible and positive approach to the job
- To be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Told hold a digital tachograph card, DCPC, good knowledge of the driving industry.
- No more than 6 points on your licence
Our client has a true passion for their products and expects the same respect from the members of the team. They proud to have one of the largest and most diverse product portfolios in the industry. The company will always go the extra mile and will build a service entirely around the client where necessary, the complete service is done with the customer directly in mind and is expected to be continued until the point of delivery.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please contact on 01249447247 or email CV to email@example.com REFERENCE 496MP