Are you a Class 2 Driver, that can adopt to change and has a good level of customer service skills?
Our Client manages products offering quality and safty assurances through a fully documented Quality Management System covering products from source to distriuution.
- As a HGV lass 2 Driver you will be responsible for transporting chilled and ambient goods to various locations throughout the South West which includes the safe loading and unloading (full training will be offered)
- To work in a safe manner and to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, sercurity and accident prevention at all times
- To be compliant with lcal; legislative requirements, customer policies and procedures
- To understand and comply with current EU driver's hours and regulations along with the working time directive
To be successful in this role you will need
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job and some weekend work available (speak to us about your availablity)
- To work within a physically demanding job
- To be intrested in learning new skills as a Class 2 delivery driver
- To hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your driver's CPC
Benefits of applying through 24-7 Staffing
- We offer a full PAYE package for HGV Class 2 Drivers which includes a salary of £10-£12ph Mon - Fri (days). £11-£13 Mon - Fri (nights).
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
For more information about this role please Chris on 01454 313247 or forward you CV to Hannah.Hale@24-7staffing.co.uk