Are you a skilled, experienced Class 2 driver currently looking for work?
We are looking to hire confident, friendly, and flexible drivers to join our growing team.
As a driver, you will be responsible for high quality, efficient delivery for several key clients.
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday & Company pension scheme
- Incentivised referral scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- To be flexible and have a positive attitude towards the job and customers.
- To work within a physically demanding environment.
- To deliver products safely and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Taking responsibility for your vehicle always, ensuring all pre and post vehicle checks are completed and communicated.
- You will have a good knowledge of EU Drivers hours and regulations.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Previous Class 2 driving experience
- A valid C license with no more than 6 points, Driver Card, and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
- To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills.
- A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role or would like any further information, then please contact Hayley on 01249 447247 Or apply with your CV now.